Workday Integration Developer
Workday@IBM is IBM’s HR transformation program to simplify and globalize HR processes, policies globally and implement Workday HR Cloud/ SaaS solution. This is a multi-year program aimed at sunsetting legacy processes and systems across IBM globally. As part of COE, we are looking to expand in EMEA for workday integration consultant.
As Integration Consultant:
- Work independently with stakeholders in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
- Work with functional team and third-party vendors for discovery and design sessions
- Participate and/or lead specific integrations, write Technical Design/ Specifications
- Independently engage with third party vendors, as needed
City / Township / Village
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Role ( Job Role )
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or any related technical field
- JQuery, REST, JSON
- Agile software development experience
- Confident English language skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Sound understanding of one or more functional modules in Workday
- Proactive and flexible attitude, openness, self-development
- Team spirit, adaptable skills, decision-making ability
- Design and build integrations of all types: EIB, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, Studio
- Experience in designing and developing complex reports using BIRT
- Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio - desirable
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.