Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen the manufacturing process of ASML?
ASML's Twinscan Factory (TF) is located at the High Tech Campus, Eindhoven and is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. This also includes planning and logistics. Within this sector the department TF FAB EX System Performance is responsible for the qualification through functional testing of the complete ASML systems.
All this is done in accordance with strict quality norms.As a Test engineer you will be in charge of accurately calibrating and qualifying TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
- Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF FAB EX System Performance.
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances. Keep System Owner/Team Leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
Do you meet ASML's requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interest in other technical and business processes.
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible.
- Experience with working in a clean room environment
- Service orientated and team worker.
- Structured way of working.
- Hands on skills.
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
- The test engineer will work in a 5 shift schedule. This includes working during nights and weekend days. You will receive a extra compensation for these hours.
- Willingness to work in the Netherlands
- One year contract through Yacht followed possibly by a permanent contract at ASML
- An excellent salary
Yacht will make sure your move to ASML in the Netherlands is not only worthwhile, but also very smooth. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of your relocation from A to Z.Yacht will take care of all the paperwork associated with your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and our staff know exactly what needs to be organised. For example, we'll book and pay for your flights for the job interview. And if things work out, we'll apply for your visa and help you to find somewhere to live, or to open a bank account in the Netherlands etc. Of course, we'll also take care of your partner's and children's needs during your relocation, to name just a few of the important matters to be considered.
More information about our expat Centre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_UzTZMuDu0
Yacht is the premier intermediary that brings together highly-trained professionals and renowned clients. As part of Randstad Group, the international recruitment organisation, we know the market and the world.
Working as a high-tech professional via Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long-term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, and in particular on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies working at the cutting edge of technology. Companies in our portfolio include: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
More information about YACHT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TigMNbi0a7k
The Dutch company ASML is one of the few companies in the world that manufactures chip-producing systems. Microchip giants like Intel, TSMC and Samsung are ASML’s biggest customers. The chips made by ASML's machines end up in smartphones, computers and aeroplanes. There is an 85% chance that the chip in your smartphone was manufactured using one of ASML’s EUV machines.
When it comes to innovation, ASML faces the world’s toughest challenges. That is why ASML recruits the best mechanical, electrical and software engineers, who are always keen to expand their knowledge.
Within ASML, Development & Engineering (D&E) specifies and designs ASML products. The Mechanical Development (MDEV) department designs, builds and tests the mechanical systems and sub-systems that are incorporated into our final products. As part of the Mechanical Engineering department, you'll be responsible for main frame construction, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system-to-fab interfaces. As a designer, you'll report to the team leader of the Mechanical Constructions group and will operate within (multidisciplinary) projects.
Is a job as a Test engineer at ASML via Yacht your dream job? Then apply today! If we think there may be a match based on your application,
1. we'll contact you as soon as possible and
2. invite you for a job interview at Yacht's offices, or via Skype for international candidates.
3. If there's a click, we'll introduce you to ASML. You will then have either 1 or 2 interviews with them.
4. If you and ASML are a match… then you can get started as a Test engineer!
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Rajeev Girjasing on +31622276866 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Apply before Friday November 9th.