- Responsible for day-to-day work, process flows and constantly endeavoring to be able to lead the team from the front.
- Tracking of cases sent to CTS on a daily basis for the project.
- Timely Metrics capture.
- Overall responsible for Affiliate case handling and QC activities.
- Manage relevant teams from operational standpoint.
- Setting benchmarks for the team.
- Liaise with Delivery Manager regarding team management activities.
- Communication with AbbVie for all operational activities.
- Resource management
- Quality management
- Operations management
- Ensure appropriate distribution of work among direct reports
- Ensuring team’s performance in terms of compliance with SLAs
- Perform annual performance appraisals of direct reports and provide regular feedback, if applicable to the Operations Manager (during Appraisal/whenever asked for).
- Directs the organization of work within the team including duty rosters and vacations, etc.
- Reporting to the Delivery manager on program performance, status and any escalations.
- Responsible for staff motivation level and staff retention.
- Communication of Resource issues/Resignations/Absconder to Operations Manager
- Managing assessment and development of team members
- Graduate/Post-Gradualte/Doctarate degree in Pharmacy/Life-Science/Medical Sciences or equivalent degree
- You have at least 2.5 years experience in team management
- You have at least 2 years of PV Case Processing experience ARISg/ARGUS/Oracle
- Excellent spoken and written English proficiency combined with German/French/Italian/Spanish
To apply please send your CV to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com or apply on the career site.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 05 2018
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.