Eres loco por Social Media? Are you a fluent Spanish speaker? Would you like to jump-start your career by representing one of the largest Online Social Media and Social Networking Service company? Review & moderate content, share your passion for social media & online communication and enjoy the greek sun & culture.
If this sounds appealing, the job opportunity of Spanish Social Media Content Editor is the one you were looking for!
The company offers for this Spanish Social Media Content Editor position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your tasks as an Spanish Social Media Content Editor will include:
- Respond to Spanish speaking users inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
In order for your profile to match this Spanish Social Media Content Editor role, you need to have the following skills:
- Excellent typing skills
- Fluency in Spanish
- Adequacy in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Passion for Internet and Social Media
If this Spanish Social Media Content Editor position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Hurry up and apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at email@example.com or at +30 2166001376.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.