ServiceNow Technical Lead
Location: Mill Park, 1095 Budapest, Soroksari ut 44.
Full time employment
Summary of required professional experience:
6-9 years of overall experience
3+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Experience on ITIL Process consulting and/or implementation
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist & Admin certification
- Lead and own ServiceNow technical deliveries
- Guide, mentor and train team members
- Create value-adds and accelerators on ServiceNow
- Define and implement differentiators for ServiceNow development and support projects
- Experience on following ServiceNow modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Asset Management and CMS
- Experience on Mobility, Discovery and Orchestration
- Experience on Java scripting
- Excellent understanding of ITIL processes
- Ability to define and implement best practices
- Experience in creating and modifying workflows
- Experience in design, development and deployment in ServiceNow
- Experience in documentation and review activities
- Experience in complex data migration
- Experience in conducting trainings on ServiceNow
- Excellent experience on complex ServiceNow integrations
- Experience in creating custom applications
- Exposure to Project Portfolio Management, SDLC, Financial Management, Demand Management, and Service Watch is preferable
- Good understanding on ServiceNow dedicated and shared instances usage and feasibility
- Excellent experience in creating customer reports and dashboards
- Experience in conducting and document due-diligence for customer tools, process and projects
- Experience on configuration management – process definition, modeling and process refinement
- CMDB and Discovery troubleshooting
- Experience on ServiceNow foundation data management and data modelling
- Experience on LDAP integration
- Ability to create integration architecture
- Ability to create templates for foundation data, CMDB etc.
- Experience in Java and related web technologies is preferred
Technical Expertise :
- Creation of script based assignment and approval rules.
- Creation of Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide script.
- Creation of Glide Record object
- Creation of custom related list.
- Creation of Access Control List with the help of Scripting.
- Creation of Script based UI Policy and Client Script.
- Glide Ajax, Glide Form (g_form), Glide User (g_user), Glide Record, Glide System, Glide Element, Glide Aggregate
- Querying the table by using Glide Record
- Referencing Glide List
- Debugging script
- Creating and customizing UI and pages using Jelly
- Working with complex Log Files.
- Render forms, lists, UI Pages, and many other things in Service-now.com with the help of Jelly
- Designing of Macros and Formatters.
- User Administration
- Web Service Integration
- User Interface Level Integration
- MID Server Integration
- Integration with tools, applications and systems
- Mobility and related integration
- AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap
- Use of Import Sets for data loading from external file or database to the service-now.com
You can apply on the career site or you can simply send me your CV to: Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com
Please visit our career site to find out more about the company.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 04 2018
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.