DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
The New Business Finance (Pricing) Team has a highly challenging opening for a Senior Pricing Consultant with proficiency in English. Additional languages, preferably German, would be an advantage.
The New Business Finance Team (Pricing Consultants) supports bids for European IT Outsourcing tenders, representing the Finance department, both externally from a client perspective and internally during deal governance. It is a diverse job where you can use your intellect but still extend your practical knowledge in Finance. The position primarily focuses on supporting the North-Central European region, including Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.
The Pricing Consultant is the financial control point to ensure there is a balance between the client needs, market competitiveness and our desire to sign profitable business that generates an acceptable financial return.
You'll support the pricing strategy and produce complex pricing tables that will form part of the Outsourcing Contract. You'll also be responsible for designing and building the financial models in an optimal way that suits both internal and client needs. You also will have overall business insight into the deals, a good understanding of the overall risk profile of a deal and the relevant mitigation plans.
- College or university degree with specialization in Economics, Corporate Finance or related majors;
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a financial role;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently with minimum supervision;
- Sound knowledge of financial modeling and analysis, interdependence between P&L, Cash Flow Statements and Balance Sheet and a good understanding of the impact of various factors on cash metrics (e.g. NPV, IRR, RONA);
- Creative problem solving and strong influencing abilities, with the capacity to work well in teams;
- Works effectively under pressure, with good communication skills;
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel & PowerPoint experience;
- Excellent command of English, with additional languages an advantage, particularly German and Dutch
- Application and understanding of US GAAP;
- Strong interest in international business issues;
- Previous financial modelling experience.
What we offer:
- High-standard international working environment
- Competitive benefits package
- Base salary up to 1.1 million HUF gross according to seniority level
- Interesting and challenging work due to the diversity of the projects
DXC wishes you best of luck with your application.