SAP ABAP Programmer
We are seeking an SAP ABAP Developer who will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of new and enhanced functionality within the SAP ECC environment and supporting systems.
City / Township / Village
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- Work experience with ERP, SAP ABAP
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform systems analysis and design activities in accordance with development methodology.
- Must be able to work individually or with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work directly with and communicate effectively with the business community
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Cross-application technologies such as ALE/IDOCs, RFC/BAPI technology, LSMW and Workflow could be an advantage
- Experience in SAP standard functionality that includes ALE/IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs, USER Exits, BADI, RF Console Programs, Reports, ALV, Smart forms, SAP Script, BDC, for applications to FI/CO modules could be an advantage
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.