On behalf of our prestigious international client we are looking for experienced
Regional Project Manager
into its expanding team in Budapest.
As a Regional Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Governance and Planning:
- Making project governance model and process internally and externally,
- Build and lead a project team to implement it
- Manage customer relationship building confidence and trust
- Maintain clear communication with customers regarding mutual expectations and monitors customer satisfaction
- Lead project team and driving team to execute and fulfill assignment
- Take responsibility for designs and permits delivery and actively execute in line with project plan while maintaining quality standards, profit target and business operation key index;
- Ensure all commitments are met in accordance with project goals / objectives
- Controll equipment orders and deliveries, service costs, project activities and customer hand-over requirements
- Manage project data in order to predict project results and success factors
Your profile as Regional Project Manager:
- Seasoned professional in managing large design/construction projects in the field of civil engineering, infrastructure engineering;
- Experience with Civil / OSP project delivery process and construction industry standards;
- Experience in managing large telecom projects, being familiar with telecom project delivery process and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in English, native Hungarian
- Career opportunity in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company
- Challanging responsibilities with and opportunity to shine;
- Competitive salary package.