For our client, a major foreign company we are looking for:
Location: Stuttgart (Germany)
- Operates, maintains and repairs industrial and residential equipment
- Responsible to perform all assigned duties
- Knowledgeable in the process of treating air by controlling its temperature, humidity, cleanliness and distribution
- Possess ability to solder, braze, perform minor electrical work and troubleshoot equipment to a replaceable component level
- Able to read and interpret Work Orders, parts requests, drawings/schematics//blueprints and manuals
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Possess EPA CFC/HFC Refrigerant Handling Certification or equivalent European certificate
- Written and spoken English, Level 2
- 3 years technical experience.
- International driver’s license or German driver’s license.
- Competitive salary
- Company will pay for flight to Stuttgart from the employee’s Home and at the completion of the Contract, will pay for return flight. Company will also make travel arrangements.
- Paid hotel reservation for 2 weeks from date of hire while looking for own accommodations
- One time relocation bonus of 1.000,00 Euro to be paid after three months of employment
- 25 days of vacation
- Paid German Holidays
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!