Our client is a big multinational, which solves unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
Order to Cash is a business process in which clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting clients in various aspects of this complex process
- communication with clients
- solving issues using English and Hungarian
- processing invoices
- payment and goods tracking
- analyzing accounts to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process
- reporting and analyses (for example billing controls)
WHAT SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Good knowledge of English and fluent Hungarian
- At least basic knowledge of MS Office package
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
- Previous experience or knowledge of finance would be an advantage
WHAT BENEFITS COULD YOU ENJOY?
- Really good and very helpful relocation package
- Stabile, long-term work for a global company
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- Employee referral program, etc.