On behalf of our prestigious international client we are looking for experienced
into its expanding team in Budapest.
Key responsibilities for the FTTX Engineer:
- Work for FTTX project, as a technical engineer to support technical director;
- Control the project cost, schedule and quality;
- Take care of internal reports;
- Understand the SOW of contract and customer requirement, output or be involved to output FTTX project delivery plan and technical solution;
- Control and monitor project implementation;
- Be responsible for FTTX project acceptance;
- Manage and communicate to related customers and subcontractors
- Enhance customer satisfaction;
- Promote the market consolidation and development.
- Graduate in technical qualification;
- Possesses category B, valid driving license;
- Able to work independently
- Has good communication and problem solving skills;
- Commands good level of English - both verbally and written;
- FTTX or optical fiber related technology is plus;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is plus.