Location: Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Your main responsibility will be to provide individual solutions for medium-sized companies in the field of foreign exchange operations.
- Offering an individual exchange rate bid to our clients, trading over the phone
- Finding solutions to eliminate exchange rate risk
- Informing clients about developments in the financial market
- Regular contact with clients and suggesting appropriate strategies that fit their needs
- Cooperation with an external network
You will only trade with our existing clients, who will call you with an interest to exchange. Acquisitions of new clients will not be your job, for that we have an external network of sales representatives.
- A job where own initiative and the ability to come up with your own proposals are appreciated
- Above-average salary in the region, bonus system with transparent rules
- Fixed term job (1 year) with the option of extending for an indefinite period
- Pleasant and modern work environment
- Further education in economic field
- A variety of benefits – meal vouchers, sick days, contribution to pension insurance, contribution to leisure activities, mobile phone and favourable telephone tariff, education and regular trainings (language courses), an additional holiday depending on the number of years worked
- Fluent Hungarian is a must
- Communicative level of either English, Slovak or Czech language (in order to communicate within the company and colleagues)
- High School Diploma or University degree
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence (occasional business trips)
- High level of communication skills, responsibility, customer orientation, analytical thinking
Basic knowledge of economics in an advantage. We would appreciate your interest in the financial market.
Our company welcomes experienced candidates as well as candidates who do not have experience yet but are willing to learn. Thank you in advance for your interest.