Location: Brande, Denmark
What are my responsibilities?
- Working on specifying and configuring the functions, features and parameters for the control system and power converter
- Taking on the role as super user on our HW controllers and I/O systems to support our electrical design engineers in the configuration and setup of our HW controller configurations
- Participating in reviews of different functions and features and defining parameters and functional strategies
- Securing requirements, interfaces and T&V activities are broken down and communicated to all stakeholders and designers
- Updating documentation in our customers, both internally and externally
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as an electrical engineer, Bachelor of Technology, Marine Engineering or similar
- You are systematic, analytical and detail-oriented
- You are be able to handle many tasks at the same time and communicate with different stakeholders from different design groups, prototype build etc.
- You are committed to your tasks and are able drive them and to see them through/complete them
- You are curious, out-going and interested in seeing what happens during prototype build and assembly and optimizing the design together with the different design departments
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills orally and in writing