Are you looking to start a new career?
Do you enjoy international environment and friendly, modern workplace that embraces new developments in technology?
#Prague #newjob #newfriends
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
- Providing technical support concerning IT problems, incidents and queries towards a client
- Liaising with support or product teams to resolve requests
- Ensuring of proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Acting as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service
- Raising process and procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor and promoting client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer’s needs
- Delivering new hire training/refreshers
- Recommending enhancements to existing training content and assisting in the design and creation of relevant training materials
- Identifying root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommending solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- University-level diploma (preferably in Computer Sciences - nice to have)
- Knowledge of web applications concepts: HTML, HTTP, browser, server
- Knowledge of web services concepts: exposed vs consumed, synchronous vs asynchronous, XML, XSD
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and T-SQL basic SELECT queries
- Troubleshooting of software applications
- Willing to develop knowledge in the area of Capital Markets
- Very good communications skills
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Patience and attention to details
WHAT BENEFITS COULD YOU ENJOY?
- Really good and very helpful relocation package
- Stable, long-term work for a global company
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- Employee referral program, etc.
DON´T MISS THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY AND SEND ME YOUR CV RIGHT NOW!