Location: Mill Park, 1095 Budapest Soroksári út 44.
Permanent position, full time
Summary of Job Purpose:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work in the Development Platform Services team (for our insurance customer in Switzerland) and to provide technical consulting on DevOps tools.
This team is currently driving the IT Transformation to the new IT landscape (Cloud <Azure, AWS>, DevOps, Mobile, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, etc.). The job involves DevOps consulting, Development, integration with platforms and providing technology consulting to arbitrary software development units.
- Providing consulting on DevOps tools chain (Git <BitBucket>, Bamboo, Docker, Azure DevOps, Jira, Sonar, Nexus IQ Server etc.)
- Support development community to adopt best practices (DevOps, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Cloud native)
- Enterprise IT infrastructure management (solid Linux and Windows knowledge, experience in networking)
- Debugging/fixing complex issues
- Automating routine technical operations including software configuration
- On call duties for emergency issues / outages with systems / applications
What We Require:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good familiarity with any scripting language
- End-to-end understanding of the software development tool chain including build automation, version control, testing, code quality
- Practical experience with modern Software Development practices and concepts / new IT landscape
- Good understanding of the DevOps concept
- Cloud based development or operation experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continues Delivery
- Desire for automation (Infrastructure Automation experience is a plus)
- Experience with Agile process (SCRUM, KANBAN) is a plus
- Willingness to work with wider range of technologies and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with globally distributed peers
- Language: English (Writing/Speaking)
- Preferred: Bachelor's, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be part of IT Transformation from current IT landscape to new & future IT landscape (Cloud, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Continues Delivery, etc.)
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies
You can apply on the career site or simply send your CV to me by email: Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com
You are also invited to visit our career site to find out more information about our company.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 09 2018
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.