Assistant to the management board
SCHOLPP is a service company and relocates production lines worldwide. Please check what we do at www.scholpp.es and apply if you feel comfortable with our product.
We are looking for an assistant to the management board for the earliest possible date.
As an assistant, you support and relieve the management in operational and conceptual topics, especially in the field of business management, finance and controlling in our branches in Spain, Italy and France.
- Support of the management
- Project-related work and coordination with changing tasks and different divisions
- Support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements as well as balance sheet, P & L and cash flow planning
- Contact person for auditing and tax consulting companies
- Support of the management in special projects
- Preparation of presentation documents, research, filtering and processing of information as well as the development of concepts according to topic specification
- Organization of administrational tasks
- Commercial or legal education (respectively an academic degree) as well as professional experience in a comparable position
- Professional and management-appropriate presentation and presentation of project contents, tasks and results
- high analytical ability
- sovereign and friendly demeanour
- Organizational skills, dedication and reliability
- Professional communication - both in writing and in direct contact as well as and a high degree of discretion and loyalty
- Commitment, flexibility and confident appearance
- Fluent Spanish and English spoken and written, German language skills advantageous, but not required
- Professional handling of common MS Office applications and accounting software
- Willing to travel
You can expect an interesting, responsible and varied activity, which includes a high degree of independent work after the training period.