Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services and our Budapest centre provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of our global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
Currently we are looking for talented people for the role of:
Job location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role
To ensure that Cognizant can meet customer requirements by providing overall consulting and development services regarding the ServiceNow platform.
- Support in the configuration of ServiceNow (menus, fields, minor work-flow changes, etc.).
- Develop ServiceNow work flows based on Business process requirements.
- Optimize workflow, integration and other aspects of the tools utility in a system management environment.
- Clearly understand/review the client"s design standards vis-à-vis the organization"s design standards and suggest improvements.
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Communicate effectively with team members and client. Present and discuss work results clearly
What We Require:
- Extensive experience in web development concepts and understand web based languages.
- Proficiency in understanding the application architecture
- In depth knowledge on the ServiceNow (or other relevant ITSM) platform and understanding of the different concepts and functionalities.
- Prior experience in delivering solutions in ServiceNow (or other relevant ITSM platform) for multiple different requirements.
- Able to customize based on demand and working to coding standards to ensure a robust and mature development of the functionality within the platform
- Rich understanding of ITIL practices and ServiceNow ITSM module.
- Experience in implementing Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, On Call-Scheduling and Reporting modules in ServiceNow (or other relevant ITSM platform).
- Rich Experience in ServiceNow or other relevant ITSM platforms customizations including UI Policy, Client Scripts, Workflows, UI Action, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, reports, data import
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with other platforms (though APIs like SOAP / REST and other avenues).
- Experience in handling end to end implementations right from requirement gathering to delivery.
- Experience in reporting, automated testing and administration aspects of ServiceNow is an added advantage.
- Experience in working in an agile environment following agile practices.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Language: English (Writing/Speaking)
- Preferred: Bachelor"s, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Exciting opportunity to be part of IT Transformation from current IT landscape to new & future IT landscape (Cloud, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Continues Delivery, etc.)
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies
- Trainings and certificates within ServiceNow
Please apply on the career site or by email: Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.comHelp
Organization Marketing StatementCognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world"s leading professional services companies, transforming clients" business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn