Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Ltd. has been established in 1991 in Budapest as part of the Bosch group. Currently more than 2700 colleagues are working here together, most of them within the Engineering Centre Budapest. Besides that, the location serves as the Bosch south-east European sales centre for vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools, thermo technical systems and security technologies. Furthermore, corporate functions are also present, such as finance, controlling, purchasing, communication and human resources.
- Operative price management and price coordinator for the countries
- Responsible for product segments KPI’s, advise measures to improve/achieve turnover,margin, EBIT;
- Responsible for marketing activities (both online and offline) and related communication budget. Reviewing, confirm and monitor implementation of growth measures
- Medium term regional product strategy coordinate and review with regional responsible team
- Owner of market intelligence, competitor information sharing with countries and regional teams
- Product mix optimization, focus segment and focus products to maximize EBIT
- Responsible for development and implementation of central and country promotional activities
- Insure aligned scope of activities and mix per customer cluster
- Manage the lifecycle of channel / customer exclusive products
- University/college degree in economics, ideally in marketing
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge, business proficiency level
- At least 2-3 years of experience in retail marketing
- Experience gained within marketing of technical, DIY products is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Online marketing experience is an advantage
- Very high level of customer, result orientation and future-oriented thinking
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!