Qualification Engineer Hardware - Car Audio
HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued?
The position will be part of a newly established function based in the Székesfehérvár plant, being part of the Lifestyle Audio R&D team and working closely together with a global team of Software and Hardware Developers, as well as other co-departments, taking ownership of Car Audio system testing, qualification and validation.
- Planning software, hardware and quality test for audio amplifier
- Examination of customer requirements and implementing into a test plan
- Negotiation test plan content with customer
- Design and develop test automation for automatic qualification tests
- Performing measurements, electrical/mechanical/climatic tests and managing external tests
- Performing system tests, plan and establish test equipment
- Evaluation of test results, provide documentation in form of a qualification report
- Support correction measures together with engineering and check for effectiveness
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Basic knowledge of electrical measurement and testing techniques
- Basic knowledge of bus technology in automotive: CAN, MOST, A2B, Ethernet
- Preferred: ISTQB certification, knowledge of audio technology, knowledge of Labview, CANoe
- Preferred: knowledge of environmental testing standards (e.g., LV124)
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience (automotive industry strongly preferred)
- Entry levels with relevant skills and internships will get a chance.
- Preferred: advanced Ethernet experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Flexible in terms of tasks and responsibility
- Ability to build relations and work independently
- Self-motivated, passionate about audio and high sense of responsibility
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018. június 10.