ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
The IT Operations team provides local technical support to our staff for all kinds of HW and SW issues. When remote HelpDesk fails, their work begins in addressing the issues and getting the business user back to work as soon as possible. Issues range from laptop HW problems to setting up workstations, or upgrading conference rooms with state-of-the-art teleconference capabilities, to resolving SW and authentication issues or rolling out the newest upgrades to our local infrastructure.
We are looking for people with various levels of experience.
Who we are looking for:
As a member of the IT Operations, you will be responsible for the following:
- Escalate problems to the relevant contacts
- Ensure day-to-day backup & restore activities
- Manage local operations part of the hardware physical installation
- Manage local operations part of LAN and WAN problems
- Give first line support any telephony related problems
- Install and configure system and end-users software
- Act as local Problem and Change Coordinator
- Provide Custodianship for IT site assets incl. documentation
- Follow-up of Helpdesk Incident-Tickets that require on-site action
- To participate in maintenance change sessions
- Act as local IT contact for users and IT Solution Center Coordinator / Technician on a rotating basis
- Help users at their desk with all IT related problems
- On-call duty required
What we offer:
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)