ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
ExxonMobil utilizes a number of in-house developed applications and continuously develops new tools for mobile and desktop use for both the IT organization and our business customers. We work in robotics, developing bots that automate manual tasks, create web application with .NET and other applications using Java, Java Spring.
We are looking for people with various levels of experience.
Who we are looking for:
As an Application Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide the operational support for the system on a daily basis
- Participate in implementing projects
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and local legislation (licensing, data security etc.) during implementation
- Translate complex business requirements to robust IT solutions
- Able to continuously develop the system and still maintain high usability
- Understand of system architectures, the interfacing technologies and middleware
- Knowledge of general programming methodologies
- Practical application of all aspects of software design, test strategies, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
What we offer:
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)