For one of our key customer in Madrid, in the banking industry, we are looking for a BPM Architect.
- Define overall solution architecture
- Define and ensure that best practices and standards are followed
- Coordinate with Client team for integrating with the external systems
- Prepare technical design document
- Facilitate technical discussions
- Conduct reviews and track issues to closure
- Provide support during SIT, UAT, Performance Testing
- Assist in development and deployment of the application
- At least 5+ years of experience with Appian skillset or any BPM tool.
- Ideally experience with Appian 16.x & above
- Good understanding on defining and managing Security
- Experience with SAIL scripting
- Experience with building and using CDTs
- Experience with Task Reports, Records, Sites
- Worked with external integration (web service, ESB, etc.)
- Experience in developing and using custom plug-ins
- Sound Knowledge on designing right Data model and RDBMS concepts
- Should have good knowledge on Appian best practices suggested by Appian
- Ability to understand/gather requirements and design/implement them
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.